Monday, November 30, 2009

Venetian Travels







Wednesdays are really long days for me. I got home around 9 p.m. on Wednesday, 18 November. My roommate started talking about going to Venice...would I be interested. Come to find out...they were leaving the next night. Well, of course I was interested! So, we left Thursday night around 9 and drove through the night. Got to Venice and settled into a hostel and wandered around the city. On Saturday and Sunday we toured La Biennale, a huge world wide art exhibition. It was wonderful! We left Venice around 6:30 Sunday night and after driving around Innsbruck looking at architecture, got back to Prague around 6:30 Monday morning! I slept for a few hours in my bed and then started the week!

Of course, Kazimir came on the trip. He was such a good boy. We even met another chihuahua in Venice who looked a lot like him!

The funny thing is that while I was driving to Venice my mom was driving from Northern California to Southern California. The drive to Venice, going through Plzen, Munich, Innsbruck, etc was about 575 miles. The drive from my mom's house to my sister's house, going through PART of California, was 550 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment