Friday, October 30, 2009

What I should be updating about...

to answer Jeff's question...NO, Kazimir did NOT eat my next blog post. My camera and my computer have stopped communicating. Not sure what the fight is about but they are clearly NOT on speaking terms. So, I'm going to borrow my friend's card reader but he happens to be in the Ukraine right now. As soon as he gets back I will hold him down, steal his card reader, and update the blog, properly with photos.

Here are some things I should update about (NOTE: not in chronological order...and they probably won't get updated in chronological order either!):
where I live and my living situation
the Praha zoo
the Jewish Quarter
visa woes
Kazimir
Czech holidays (and how they differ from American holidays)
amazing live Irish music
heavy metal in old town square
my roommate's going away party

That's just a sampling of what is to come! (I PROMISE!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment